Here at Graham Construction and Roofing, we’ve been working with Insurance companies for decades. Our inspection assistance service assists with insurance claims, in how to properly identify and analyze roof damage.
Here is a handy checklist to follow if you suspect Roof Damage:
- Contact us to schedule a free on-site inspection to determine if damage has incurred, and to what extent.
- If damage has been confirmed, you should contact your insurance company to request an inspection.
- Your insurance company can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your property.
- Your insurance company will usually require receipts for any emergency repairs you have completed to reimburse you correctly.
- We strongly recommend that you take pictures of the damage prior to any repairs.
- No permanent repairs should be made until the adjuster has had the opportunity to inspect the damaged area.
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible.
- Most homeowner policies grant coverage for full replacement cost provided the repairs are completed. In these cases, the depreciation is deemed recoverable, and the final payment is made upon your receipts being submitted and processed.
All carriers have their own method of processing claims. This is only a general guideline.
Storms are not uncommon in Texas. And when a storm hits, it can cause serious damage to your home in the long run – often before you realize it. Repairs may be minimal, or major. But sometimes, significant damage calls for emergency storm repair.
Hail and Wind Damage
The biggest culprit behind storm damage to your roofing system are hail and wind.
When hail falls in large chunks, it can result in things like bruised shingles, busted window screens, broken fencing and dented gutters. While these don’t necessarily all require emergency treatment, they can be unsightly.
And when multiple shingles or actual pieces of the roof structure have blown away, storm repair becomes especially critical.
We are ready to serve you
24/7 Trusted Service
GET IN TOUCH
Our DFW location:
11275 Camp Bowie Blvd
Aledo, TX, 76008
our Kerrville location
842 Sidney Baker st Kerrville, TX 78028